1. What is the scope of the personnel files of the mobile personnel?
The personnel file of mobile personnel is an important part of the personnel file. Its scope mainly includes:
1. Files of personnel employed by non-public enterprises and social organizations;
2. Resignation, dismissal (recruitment) or dismissal of staff members of institutions and institutions;
3． Files of persons who have terminated or terminated labor (hiring) relations with enterprises and institutions;
4． Archives of unemployed college graduates and technical secondary school graduates;
5. Files of students studying abroad at their own expense and other personnel (foreign) who have gone abroad for personal reasons;
6. Files of Chinese employees of resident representative offices of foreign enterprises;
7. Files of freelance or flexible employment personnel;
8. Archives of other social management personnel.
2. What are the main functions of the mobile personnel personnel file?
1. Recruiting and Hiring. It can provide employers with various background information such as the education, experience, rewards and punishments of candidates, and assist companies in recruiting employees.
2. Selection and use. Help employers understand employees' information on education and training, work experience, performance evaluation, title evaluation, rewards and punishments, etc.
3． Political review and inspection. Provide archival personnel recruitment (hiring) inspections for government agencies, institutions, and government agencies, go abroad (border) for political review, provide military personnel with archives to participate in military and political review, and provide party organizations with party and political review.
4． Assistance with social security and retirement. When handling the social insurance process, it is common to check the status of the payment period by consulting the personnel file.
5. Issue relevant certificates. Bring into play the role of the personnel archives material voucher, basis, and reference, and issue relevant certificates for archival personnel based on the records.
3. What are the main policy bases for the basic public services of mobile personnel files?
1. Notice of the Organization Department and the Personnel Department of the CPC Central Committee on Printing and Distributing the "Interim Provisions on the Management of Personnel Files of Mobile Personnel" (Renfa  No. 118)
2. Notice of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the Organization Department of the Central Committee of the CPC on Further Strengthening the Management Service of Personnel Files of Migrant Personnel (Ministry of Human and Social Affairs  No. 90)
3． Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on Simplifying and Optimizing the Management of Mobile Personnel File Management Services (Personnel and Social Affairs Bureau  No. 75)
4. What are the basic public service contents of mobile personnel personnel files?
The basic public services of mobile personnel personnel files include receiving and forwarding of files; collection, identification and filing of file materials; collation and storage of files; provision of file checking (borrowing) and reading services for units that comply with relevant regulations; issuing archives based on records Proofs, experience, kinship and other related certificates; provide relevant units with political review (examination) services such as joining the party, joining the army, recruiting, and going abroad (border); and transfer of party member organizational relationships in 7 aspects.
5. Who will provide basic public services for the personnel files of mobile personnel?
According to the "Notice on Further Strengthening the Management of Miscellaneous Personnel File Management Services" (Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security  No. 90) and the Regulations on the Management of the Talent Market (Ministry of Personnel, State Administration for Industry and Commerce Order No. 1), Public employment and talent service agencies at or above the county level (including county level) and units authorized by the human resources and social security department shall be managed. Other units shall not manage the personnel files of mobile personnel without authorization. It is strictly forbidden for individuals to keep their own or others' files.
6. How to transfer the personnel files of mobile personnel?
I bring my ID card (or the unit with a letter of introduction and the valid ID of the handler) and a transfer letter issued by the institution to be transferred (collective account, party organization relationship, personal social security, etc. should be transferred at the same time).
7. How to transfer the personnel files of mobile personnel?
When transferring files, the file transfer agency should attach a directory or list of file materials to the file, tightly encapsulate and fill in the file transfer notice, and transfer it through confidential communications or special delivery methods. Individuals must not bring their own files. .
8. How to handle the procedures for receiving the personnel files of mobile personnel?
1. I bring my ID card (or the unit with the introduction letter and the valid ID of the handler) to the transfer institution to issue a transfer letter.
2. Go to the current archive organization to retrieve the archive.
3． Go through the procedures for depositing files.
9. Which materials should be filed in a timely manner and how to handle them?
1. Domestic degree materials. Forwarded by the school through confidential communication or "post EMS standard express".
2. Overseas (foreign) degree materials. Bring the original certificate of academic degree issued by the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education (filed with a red seal, and it is not necessary to file it if you have a steel stamp).
3． Title material. Bring an introduction letter with a valid certificate.
4． Party member materials. Formal party member materials (prepared party member materials should be filed after normalization) should be directly transmitted by the party organization through confidential means, or sealed (party committee, general branch stamped with riding seals), and someone from the party organization should send a letter of introduction and handling Apply for valid documents.
5. Working materials. The materials formed by state organs, public institutions, and state-owned enterprises shall be transferred by the material forming unit through confidential means or by assigning special personnel. The formation materials of non-state-owned enterprises and other units are generally handled by the person or the unit manager with the introduction letter and the valid certificate of the manager.
6. Other materials that meet the archiving scope and requirements of the Regulations on the Collection and Filing of Cadre and Personnel Archives (Zhonghufa  No. 12).
10. Which units can check the files and how to handle them?
1. The public security department, security department, procuratorial department, and notary office can consult the archives due to their work needs. The inspector must be two members of the Communist Party of China, carrying the unit's introduction letter and valid documents for inspection.
2. Employers with Party committees (including independent general branches) may consult personnel files of archiving personnel due to work needs to be reviewed and approved by the file management service agency. The inspector must be two members of the Communist Party of China, carrying the unit's introduction letter and valid documents for inspection.
3． If an employer does not have a party committee (including an independent general branch), if it needs to know the personnel file information of archiving personnel, it can apply for the file management service agency to inspect or issue the relevant personnel certificate on its behalf.
11. What kind of certificates can be issued based on the records in the archives, and how to apply?
1. Notarized proof of relatives, experience, resume, etc. I bring ID (or introduction letter, valid certificate of the operator), blank form of notary office
2. Old age, special type of work, house purchase, annual leave certificate. I bring an ID card (or the unit with a letter of introduction and the valid ID of the handler) for the application.
3． Other proof.
12. How to provide political review (inspection) services for relevant units?
1. When archiving personnel are recruited (recruited) by institutions or institutions, I can bring my ID card (or the unit with a letter of introduction and the valid ID of the handler) and lead the relevant personnel to review the archives.
2. When the archivists apply for military service, I can bring my identity card (or the unit with a letter of introduction and the valid ID of the handler) and lead the relevant staff to review the archives.
3． When the archivists travel abroad (border) with the group, I can bring my ID card (or the unit with a letter of introduction and the valid certificate of the operator) and a mission letter to handle it.
4． When the archivists or their children apply to join the party, I can bring my ID card (or the unit with a letter of introduction and the valid certificate of the handler) and related letters to handle it.
Thirteen, how to copy the materials in the file?
1. Copy the transcript. I bring my ID card and related certification materials.
2. For foreign parents to take care of their children, copy the "Graduate Registration Form" or "cadre resume". I bring my ID card and related certification materials.
3． Copy the job title declaration form. I bring my ID card and related certification materials.
4． other materials.
14. How should the party organization relationship of archivists be transferred?
1. Transfer of Party Organizational Relations: With your identity card and the letter of introduction of the organization relationship of the Communist Party of China issued by the original party organization.
2. Transfer of party organization relationship: bring your identity card to the party organization where you are currently located, and provide the detailed name of the party organization of the receiving organization.
15. How should an employer entrust an archive to handle collective account opening?
1. The application for account opening can be handled by the relevant comrades in charge of human resources management, the letter of introduction of the relevant comrades, the copy of the business license, the original and copy of the organization code certificate, the copy of the identity card of the enterprise legal person and the unit manager.
2. It is necessary to sign a mobile personnel personnel file management service agreement and affix the official seal of the unit.
16. Which archives of recent college graduates should be entrusted to the management of public employment personnel service agencies?
Those who are employed in non-public enterprises and social organizations, study abroad at their own expense, freelance or flexible employment, and fresh graduates of non-employed colleges.
17. What are the requirements for express delivery of fresh graduates of universities to public employment and talent service agencies?
According to the relevant requirements of the "Notice on the Transfer of College Graduates 'Archives" (Teaching Department Letter No. 2015 ﹞ 39), the following requirements should be followed when transferring the graduates' archives:
1. Through "Postal EMS Standard Express", a uniform envelope with the "Special for College Student Files" logo should be used.
2. Fill in the information of the sending unit and the sending unit on the surface of the envelope. The sending unit must be the graduate school of the person.
3． The envelope is sealed intact and the unit seal is stamped at the seal.
18. What materials should be in the file of fresh graduates?
High school graduate registration form, college entrance examination registration form, college graduate registration form, study transcript, master's and doctoral related materials, employment notice.
19. How does the relationship between the party membership of fresh college graduates be transferred to public employment and talent service agencies?
Fresh college graduates hold the "Introduction Letter on Party Organizational Relationship" issued by the school to the transfer formalities at the institution to be archived. CCP members need to complete the transfer-in procedure before the expiration of the preparation period.
20. How do college graduates find their personnel files?
College graduates can use the Employment Guidance Center of the university they are attending to inquire about the personnel file dispatching location, generally the public employment and talent service agency where the student's source is located, and the Graduate Employment Guidance Center.