Family registration question consultation

来源: 天门市公安局 【字体: 2019-12-18 16:16 Source: Tianmen Public Security Bureau [font: large, medium and small ]

Letter from : Household registration consultation

Letter time: 2019-12-14 09:34

I purchased a commercial house with a mortgage loan in Xintiandi, Xihu District, Chengbei City in 2018. Now that the child has just been born and has not yet registered an account, can I put the newborn account on the registered residence of the purchased house. Need to relocate to the household registration, what materials need to be prepared, thank you!

回复内容: Public Security Bureau's reply:

"Hukou Registration Consultation":   Hello!

Newborn babies are not allowed to stand alone. You must have at least one of you or your lover's account in "Xihu Xintiandi" before you can enter your child's account. When you purchase a house, please submit the resident identity card (original and photocopy), the purchase contract (original and photocopy), and the down payment official invoice (original and photocopy). Newborns must go to the household registration room of Jingling Police Station to submit the newborn parents' household registration booklet, resident identity card (original and photocopy), marriage certificate (original and photocopy), and the birth certificate of the newborn. Jingling Police Station's family register office number is 0728-5862511. If you have any other questions, please contact us for details.

Tianmen Public Security Bureau

December 18, 2019

Related Links


About UsSitemapSitemapContact Us

Copyright: Tianmen City People's Government Organizer: Tianmen City People's Government Office

Government website identification code: 4290060001 E ICP 05005537 Hubei Public Security No. 42900602000138

Mobile portal